Springvale Library has meeting rooms available to use or book in advance. The rooms offer technology for meeting, studying or connecting with people online. Rooms are free to use however conditions apply.
Conditions of use:
- Library membership is required.
- A maximum of four people can use a room per session.
- Time limits apply to bookings.
- Bookings are essential.
To make a booking see library staff or phone 1300 630 920 during opening hours.
• The latest audio-visual and presentation technology is available.
• Free WiFi is available.
• Rooms are well appointed, quiet and private.
• There is lift access to level one.