Library Tech Assist one-on-one sessions provide help with:
- Using the library online resources.
- Online research and study tools.
- Downloading eBooks, eMagazines and eNewspapers.
- Internet searching and email.
- Learning new skills with tech tutorials.
- Learning languages online.
- How to use a phone, tablet or laptop.
- How to use Microsoft Office.
- Social media.
Library Tech Assist drop-in session times
Drop-in sessions are held at Dandenong and Springvale Libraries, Monday to Friday 2pm-4pm.
Registrations not required. For help outside these hours see library staff.